Product Dimensions, Specifications and Drawings.
- Overall frame dimensions are 2” greater than the duct opening size. For example if your duct opening is 14X6, you will order a 14X6 and the finished frame size will be 16X8.
- Flange/damper is made 3/8″ smaller than your order size. This means a 14×6 order size will have an actual interior dimension of 13 5/8″ x 5 5/8″ so that it fits into your 14×6 duct.
- Screw hole quantity and placement will vary depending on size of vent.
*Product comes assembled with damper.
Filter Frame Product Dimensions
- Drawing above shows filter frame, a return vent made with a door for the purpose of changing an air filter. If you purchase air filters that are 20×20 for example, you will order a 20×20 filter frame. The outer frame will be 23 1/2″ x 23 1/2″.
- For oversized or undersized vents, a damper/adjustable louver is not available. In these cases, we will use a metal mesh screen.
- Each order comes standard with matching drywall screws for a seamless look.